Online Placement Exam (French, Spanish)
The next WLC online Placement Exam for French and Spanish will take place on Wednesday, November 3rd from 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Zoom link: https://calpoly.zoom.us/j/96200774261
- Zoom ID: 962 0077 4261
Please check this website periodically for future dates.
This exam must be taken by any student wishing to enroll for the first time at Cal Poly in a Spanish or French course (except true beginners, who must enroll in 101) AND who do not have any previous Cal Poly coursework or transfer/AP credit for that language on their Poly Profile.
- Have your EMPL ID# ready (you can access this in your Cal Poly Portal).
- You can contact the proctor (Dr. Silvia Marijuan) and provide your Cal Poly email address ahead of time, but this is not necessary.
- You will enter the "waiting room" in Zoom, so please allow for about 5 minutes for the proctor to check you in.
- The fee for the online placement exam is $10.00 payable online at the time of the exam by credit/debit card (not your Campus Express account).
- You CANNOT repeat the placement exam after having taken it until the next quarter.
For placement information in other languages, please contact the following instructors:
For further information, please contact Silvia Marijuan at email@example.com.